Meeting Room Rental
The meeting room is available for rental. For fee information and the meeting room schedule, contact the Library at 956-583-5656. Please make your reservation one week in advance.
Internet & Word Processing
The Library provides internet service to patrons age 18 and older who have a library card, are in good standing (no overdue fees), and sign up at the desk and notify staff when they are done.
Children ages 11 and younger may register to use the children's area computers for thirty minutes of time and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Teens ages 12 -17 may sign up for the teen's area computers for thirty minutes of time.There is a 1 hour per day limit on internet use for each teen. If a new user arrives, they must yield the computer immediately. Only when needed for homework/research during the school year, will these computers be allowed for more time in the internet.
Paper may also be purchased for $0.10 per page. Printing and photocopying services are also available. Black and white prints and copies are $0.10 per page, and color prints and copies are $1.00 per page.
- Call 956-583-5656 to make an appointment.
- Notary service is only available during limited days (Monday through Friday). An appointment is needed.
The Peñitas Public Library welcomes visitors interested in gaining a broad overview of the many services, resources, and events the library has to offer. Tours are available free of charge, upon submission of the request form below. Please keep in mind:
- We ask that you submit your tour request at least one week in advance.
- All tour requests are subject to staff availability.
- Teachers, please obtain permission from your principal before confirming a tour date with the library.
- Submitted requests for a tour of the Library or fax your request to 956-583-5658.
- Contact us at (956) 583-5656 for more questions.
Note: As of May 8, 2015, we are no longer accepting tour requests for children for the 2014-2015 school year. Beginning in August 2015, we will accept tour requests for children tours for the 2015-2016 school year.