As a record-keeping officer appointed by the City Council , the city secretary and staff are responsible for the preparation, execution, and archiving of all City Council documents as prescribed by state law and City Code.
- Archiving City Council documents, official proceedings, ordinances, and resolutions
- Maintaining boards and commissions applications and appointments
- Administering business licenses
- Maintaining City Council meetings and election materials
- Developing agreements and leases
- Providing Notary Public services
- Publicizing of legal notices
- Recording official documents
- Administering Special Events Permits
- Records Requests
1111 S. Main St.
P.O. Box 204
Penitas, TX 78576
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m